- Student vote 'swings further to Labour'With tuition fees under scrutiny, researchers say Labour is strengthening its position among students.
- Autism at Christmas: 'My son likes to lock himself in his room'How do families with autistic children make it through the festive season in harmony?
- Ofsted chief Amanda Spielman receives 'venomous' threatsThey came from "a mixture of Islamic extremists and the hard left", she says.
- Disabled school transport cuts prompt safety fearsParents of disabled children raise safety fears over potential cuts to specialist school transport.
- University says hasta la vista PaternosterAs one of the last examples of a unique lift closes in Leicester, is it hasta la vista Paternoster?
- Schools told not to dismiss sexual harassment 'as banter'The Women and Equalities Committee said new guidance was a "belated step in the right direction".
- Autistic student in new college after 'enrolment error'James Parker, 16, was told he could not return to City College Norwich after just one week.
- Parents giving children alcohol too young, researchers sayGiving youngsters too many takeaways is also criticised as a health risk by the researchers.