- Brazil teacher changes hairstyle to support bullied girl"A boy had told my pupil her hair was ugly, and she was sad. I told her she was wonderful."
- High cost credit products must be tackled, say LordsThe Financial Exclusion Committee says banks are failing the customers who need them the most.
- Prince George to attend Thomas's School in BatterseaThe prince, who is four in July, will attend a preparatory school in south London from September.
- Poor behaviour 'not taken seriously enough in schools'Behaviour tsar Tom Bennett says the poor behaviour in schools has not been taken seriously enough.
- Opening hearing?Many judgements from courts in England and Wales are still not being made public.
- Pinner school faces closure after chalk mine discoveryGeological surveys have found the ground beneath the Pinner Wood School is unstable.
- Doncaster primary school investigates pupil's walkoutThe school apologised after the child was found an hour later more than two miles (3.2km) away.
- Scottish heads to get £3.5m support schemeHead teachers are to be offered a new package of training support as part of a £3.5m Scottish government scheme.
Central Learning Partnership Trust is underpinned by a moral purpose: to change lives for the better. We are committed to improving the life chances of our young people, to optimise their feeling of self-worth, to develop their resilience and in turn their capacity to embrace the challenges that lie ahead.
Above all else, we encourage pupils to be ambitious for themselves, their families and communities. Success is the birth-right of every individual, and schools must be relentless in their drive to ensure that this is delivered.