- Oxbridge uncovered: More elitist than we thoughtThe extent to which the Home Counties professional classes dominate Oxbridge admissions is revealed.
- Wales school cash reserves drop 'should ring alarm bells'New figures suggest schools are using cash reserves to "plug" funding shortfalls, a union warns.
- 10 fines at the dentist... that weren't fineGetting a £100 fine at the dentist is distressing, particularly if it is believed to be in error, say patients.
- Grammar school A-level row head suspendedThe head of a school where some pupils were stopped from taking A-levels, is suspended.
- Cambridge Uni students get Shakespeare trigger warningsCambridge University students are given "trigger alerts" that they might be upset by some text.
- 'He hid in a cupboard - we just couldn't get him to school'When Evelyn and Tony adopted Ryan at the age of seven, his special needs were not immediately apparent.
- 'Go to the dentist and get fined £100'Dentists warn that thousands of vulnerable people are wrongly being fined over dental treatment.
- 'I found a job I love through battling depression'Catherine says becoming ill at university inspired a career in mental health social work.
Central Learning Partnership Trust is underpinned by a moral purpose: to change lives for the better. We are committed to improving the life chances of our young people, to optimise their feeling of self-worth, to develop their resilience and in turn their capacity to embrace the challenges that lie ahead.
Above all else, we encourage pupils to be ambitious for themselves, their families and communities. Success is the birth-right of every individual, and schools must be relentless in their drive to ensure that this is delivered.