- Divisions in society leading to 'sour mood'Divides in British society are unsustainable, the Social Mobility Commission warns.
- 'Near full-scale riot'A former teacher reveals what it was like to work at a school given Ofsted's lowest rating.
- GCSE pass levels causing confusion over university entryThere are warnings of confusion over university admissions as changes to GCSEs create two different pass grades.
- 'Less homophobic bullying' in Britain's schoolsBullying against gay pupils has reduced, a study suggests, but many still face victimisation.
- Warnings on exclusion levels in NorfolkNorfolk County Council said 290 pupils were excluded in 2015-16.
- New York governor says progress in Hungary university talksThe symbolic dispute over a threatened Budapest university has moved to talks in New York.
- Pisa test scores 'risk' to Wales economy warningInvestors will judge Wales on global education results, ex-advisor to government warns.
- Wales teacher recruitment levels 'bordering on crisis'The target for trainee teacher intake in secondary schools and for PGCEs has been missed, figures show.
Central Learning Partnership Trust is underpinned by a moral purpose: to change lives for the better. We are committed to improving the life chances of our young people, to optimise their feeling of self-worth, to develop their resilience and in turn their capacity to embrace the challenges that lie ahead.
Above all else, we encourage pupils to be ambitious for themselves, their families and communities. Success is the birth-right of every individual, and schools must be relentless in their drive to ensure that this is delivered.